By entering this contest you agree that any (winning or shortlisted) work you submit may be used by More Art Please solely for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or future contests and no other purpose; these uses include:
- Judging the competition
- Displaying the entries on the competition website
- Inclusion within any materials promoting the competition organized by More Art Please
You hereby grant More Art Please a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry throughout the world on all media for the uses described above, following the date of announcement of the winners.
You acknowledge your responsibility for protecting your Entry against misuse by third parties. More Art Please and its Partners can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any misuse of your work by third parties.
Although it is unlikely, should any uses of the work beyond those needed to promote the contest arise, you will be contacted and given the opportunity to negotiate any such usage with the parties concerned independently of the competition.
Contest Dates and Deadlines
Dates and deadlines will be posted on each contest announcement page.
Copyright and Permissions
By submitting works to this contest you confirm that for each work submitted:
- You alone are the author of your work and that it is your original work.
- You are the sole copyright holder.
- You have not licensed any rights in the work that conflict with the usage rights required by More Art Please.
- The photos will be used in order to promote the future contests, the artists and gallery, in any way, as long as it is needed.
- You have the permission of any persons in the work, or if they are under 18, the consent of their parent or guardian, to grant the usage rights required by More Art Please.
- That it does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third person or entity.
- That it does not contain names, likenesses, or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead.
- You will be responsible for any claim made by any third party in respect of your entry and for fully indemnifying More Art Please and its sponsors in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of your breaching any of the foregoing.
More Art Please reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with any of the above, even after the entry is submitted on the competition website.
Your Copyright and Moral Rights
More Art Please respects your rights and does not claim copyright for works you submit to this contest. You will retain full copyright in each entry.
In addition, your moral rights are respected, and whenever your work is published by More Art Please, you will be credited.
Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition.
- Enter your submissions, max 5 pictures , online, via the Submit your Work section.
- Entries must follow the competition theme.
- All competitions are open to both amateur and professional artists.
- Competitions are international.
- Contestants must be 18 years old to participate and shall not be on the staff of More Art Please or an immediate family member of the staff.
- Image Files must be in JPG format.
- Files may not exceed 1MB and should be in jpg format only.
- No watermarks of any kind can be placed on the submissions.
- Images must have been created by the entrant.
- Please retain your original digital file as it may be required to prove authenticity.
More Art Please reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry:
- That contains personally identifiable visual information about you or any other person.
- That contains threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
- That contains any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
You agree to fully indemnify More Art Please Gallery and its sponsors in respect of all costs owing to any person or entity arising by reason of your breaching any of the foregoing.
Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, composition, technical ability, originality, interpretation of the theme. The judges’ decision is final, and unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. Feedback will not be provided except as noted on the specific Competition Submission form.
- Each entrant will be judged based on the creative merit of the image submitted, and three entries will be selected to become the winners.
- Winners will be notified within 7 days of their award and prize by email.
- All prizes will be awarded to the person named on the entry.
- Winners and Shortlisted images will be published in More Art Please.
Award Money (if the competition has a money prize)
All Awards will be transferred to the winners via a Paypal account, no other means of payment will be considered.
Any fees incurred during foreign currency transfers may be deducted from the winning amount.
All winners will be notified within 7 days of the contest closing dates and will have 45 days to provide More Art Please with a valid PayPal address for awards distribution.
Multiple emails (weekly) will be sent to non-respondents and if after 45 days no response is provided that Individual Award will be forfeited.
Most of our sponsor prizes will be awardable on an international level. If they are not, we will add a notification to the awards listings on the More Art Please site pages.
Sponsor prizes are not required to be used by the winners if they do not have an interest or a need in the offering and they are non-transferable to a party other than the More Art Please winner.
Right to Cancel
More Art Gallery reserves the right to cancel a competition at its own discretion if not capable of continuing as planned for any reason beyond our control.
If a competition is cancelled we will refund the entry fee to all entrants for the cancelled competition and we will not reserve the right to use any of the submitted images.